- Minor fixes for new analysis options.
- Adds additional tests for
PlatformInterface to use an expando for detecting if a customer tries to implement PlatformInterface using
implements rather than
extends. This ensures that
verify will continue to work as advertized after https://github.com/dart-lang/language/issues/2020 is implemented.
- Updates README to demonstrate
verify rather than
verifyToken, and to note that the test mixin applies to fakes as well as mocks.
- Adds an additional test for
verify to work with fake objects, not just mocks.
verify, which prevents use of
const Object() as instance token.
- Add a comment indicating that
verifyToken will be deprecated in a future release.
- Update package description.
federated flutter plugins link in the README.md.
- Fix homepage in
- Make the pedantic dev_dependency explicit.
1.0.0 - Initial release.
PlatformInterface with common mechanism for enforcing that a platform interface is not implemented with
- Provides test only
MockPlatformInterface to enable using Mockito to mock platform interfaces.